$0 $0 Withdrawal Declined - Notification about lack of funds

I have AI off, just using a single envelope for now.

Problem 1: I get lots of notifications saying that my Cash envelope can’t cover a withdrawal, and would I prefer to move money from Emergency?

I’ve never had insufficient funds in Cash, nor have I ever used the Emergency envelope. What the heck is going on?

Problem 2: I’m trying to switch an online account to use my envel card, and to do that they first make a $0 withdrawal. This is being declined.

Come on y’all, I’m trying really hard to stick with this platform despite the lack of features, but if I can’t even trust my bank to handle $0 withdrawals or not send me false negative overdraft notifications, I’m not going to stick around. I’m getting really sick of switching banks all the time.

Hey Eric,

Welcome to our forum! We are super excited to have you on board, and I’m so sorry that you are experiencing issues: this is definitely not the user experience we are aiming to provide!

Quick question: are you on the most updated version of the app? I am going to go ahead and escalate this to our technical team, so that someone can look into your account and figure out what’s going on! I will reply to you as soon as I get an answer.

Best,
Jacqui

Hey Eric!

I just heard back from our support team, and they said to make sure that you are using the correct CVV (3 digits on the back of your card) for Problem 2! And it sounds like problem #1 is related to this as well (however, you did catch a bug that our team logged: the notifications should have been telling you that your card got declined.

Please let me know if you are still having issues, or if any other questions or feedback come up about the app!

Cheers,
Jacqui

All of my card info is automatically entered. That’s clearly not the issue here.

#1: Why would that give me false negatives about not being able to cover balances and moving things from emergency? I’ve never used emergency.

#2: How on earth does that address the issue I’m having?

This is a laughable response, y’all. I’m telling you I CANT USE MY ACCOUNT and you ask me about CVV numbers?

Hey Eric,

I’m really just trying to be helpful, and users have made this error before.

We recently implemented a fix for a similar issue you described. Let us know if this happens again.

-J