2 weeks and money is still "pending"

Yikes!! 2 weeks and my money is still in “pending” status. That is scary. Honestly I want to return the funds to my traditional bank and wait until you guys get some bugs worked out. I think you’ll be great once you get off the ground but I can’t afford to have funds locked up for longer than 3-5 days let alone weeks!!

Can someone help? Thanks!

Hi Erin! Welcome! Thrilled to have you here!

Apologies for the delayed pending status! That is no good! Please dm me the email or number you signed up with and I’ll look into it :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hi Tess! Thanks for the response. How do I PM you?

So you click on my name and a little box will pop up with my name at the top and then press ‘message’ :slight_smile:

Not to be a “Karen” but it’s been 3 weeks and my money is still pending, and I haven’t received a reply from support.

Please get back to me ASAP. Thank you!

Hey Erin,

No worries, I am sorry that this has caused you stress! It looks like a member of our support team reached out to you 40 minutes ago. Have you had a chance to respond?

Keep me posted, and if you don’t get help by tomorrow morning I can flag your ticket to the team as top priority!

Best,
Jacqui

Hi Jacqueline! I have a response from Tess 6 days ago saying she’d look into it.
I see a message that just came through from a rep asking if I’m still having the problem. I spoke to that particular rep a little earlier in the process specifically asking about direct deposit timing (not from my bank, but paycheck timing from my employer as an ach) and I don’t think the rep quite grasped my meaning (he did try!). Would you mind escalating this ticket? Whatever is going to get my money to be available the fastest =) It’s been ‘pending’ and unusable since 2/18.

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Erball, I had a similar issue and what fixed it for me was toggling autopilot off then on again, viola! I know that may not work but I am happy to report that my second direct deposit was overnight like it used to be from my other bank. I hope that helps!

1 Like

Absolutely! Messaging the team now. We appreciate your patience, and will get this sorted ASAP!

And thank you @Vinny for the suggestion. Toggling the AI on and off solves a lot of issues, so give that a try but I will flag your ticket to the team in any car!

Best,
Jacqui

I tried toggling, and it did allocate my funds across envelopes. But if I go to ‘transfer’ funds back to my bank it still says I have nothing in the envelopes. If I look at the original deposit it still says ‘pending’ haha. Definitely seems like some sort of bug

Hey Erin,

Thank you for the update, and apologies for the late reply. This does sound like a bug: is there any chance you could send a screenshot of what you are seeing, and when you are seeing it? That way I can flag to our developers.

Also, have you run into any issues making purchases with these funds? Appreciate your patience and feedback!

Best,
Jacqui