AMA (Ask me Anything) Round 2: Come chat with the Envel Team!

Edit: AMA moved to 2/18, details and sign up here: Envel AMA Postponed to 2/18, 8am EST

8 am PST on Fridays isn’t possible to join so would it be possible to share notes or the recorded Zoom sessions? Thanks!

1 Like

I should be able to participate on this one.

1 Like

New Envel user here (ex-Simple), I’d like to participate in the AMA. Thank you!

1 Like

Great! You’re on the list. Welcome to our community forum, excited to have you on board!

Looking forward to chatting with you
Jacqui + the Envel team

Hey there,

Due to user privacy we are unable to record. However, if you have questions or features you would like explained, I can answer them here or forward them to a member of the team who can help you out!

Best,
Jacqui

I would like to participate in the next AMA session.

1 Like

Sounds good! We may end up postponing if not too many people sign up, so feel free to invite any friends or family who may want to give us feedback. In any case, we will let you know by tomorrow what our plans are!

Excited to have you on board,
Jacqui

I can actually attend this one if there is still room? Got the day off :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re seeing if enough people sign up, if not this week then one of the upcoming weeks! I will let you know by today

Is there room for one more?

1 Like

Hey there! We postponed until 2/18, more information here! Envel AMA Postponed to 2/18, 8am EST - #2 by dvargas