Announcing Envel's Weekly AMA Zoom Sessions with Our Users!

To all the incredible users who have and are continuing to help us build Envel:

• What: Weekly AMA sessions to chat with our engineering team, tell them what you love about Envel, what you maybe don’t love so much about Envel, and how we can improve your overall experience as a user! Constructive criticism is always welcome :slight_smile:

• When: Every Friday from 11AM-Noon EST. Your constructive feedback, engagement, and support not only enable us to improve our product, but also just make us feel happy during a tough times!

• Who: 10 users each session. Our incredible head of engineering and product @alwyn and our fearless leader CEO/Founder @Steve are ‘chuffed’ to be able to talk with you! I also plan to join in, and I am sure we can rally some more team members.

• Where: Over zoom. The 10 users who respond to this post first will be sent a zoom link prior to the event!

• How: Comment on this thread, first come first serve! If 10 slots fill up before this Friday, you will be added to the list for next week and upcoming weeks!

• Why: why not?

Cheers,
Jacqui + the Envel Team

2 Likes

I’ll bite! Sign me up

2 Likes

Would be happy to provide some feedback and perspective as a former simple user.

2 Likes

I’d love to join and learn more about the product goals.

2 Likes

Is this a text chat or video?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Xandros, we’ll be on video.

Any chance of a bit later time in the future? :sweat_smile:, 11am est is 5am my time. I do love envel but not that much to get up that early :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Oh yeah they time isn’t good for me either lol. I’ll be at work. I might be able to pull it off but… yeah if it was later in the day like 2:30pm PST that would be great!

1 Like

Great! Do you mind messaging me your email? I will send you a soon invite once we have a full roster!

Video! Let us know if you are interested.

Unfortunately that would be a bit late

Wonderful! If you message me your email, I will send you an invite to the zoom session once we have our roster finalized!

We could look into it!

I’d like to attend, please!

3 Likes

I would love to if there are any openings! @jacqueline

3 Likes

Before the pandemic is over and we can travel again, we’ll organize an ECT pizza night and organize a PST afternoon session @Ryy and @brandens777 :joy:

2 Likes

or Envel could just buy all participants pizza instead @Diederik :smirk:

3 Likes

Perhaps … Perhaps… :shushing_face:

1 Like

We’ve done that in the past! We actually loved hosting focus groups back when we could actually convene as a group. And pizza was always a crowdpleaser :slight_smile:

@Steve what do you think? Pizza zoom?

Unfortunately the logistical challenges of delivering different pizza orders to different parts of the country make this…logistically challenging.

That being said, we are very open minded and forward thinking as a company!

2 Likes

I’m in! More than happy to provide feedback

2 Likes