Anyone know how to view a statement?

Envel only offers zip files for statements. How do I view them on my phone? iOS doesn’t open zip files. Do I literally have to email to a laptop?

IOS supports opening zip files. Apple has a support page with a tutorial. How to open ZIP files on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 Like

Hey there,

Thank you @Obscura for your suggestion! I haven’t run Into any issues downloading PDFs. When I click on my statement, I am taking to a webpage and see the following:

You can also share the PDF via email, airdrop, etc… more info on this in my reply to your other post!

Best,
Jacqui

How do you share a PDF from the statements screen? The only option is to download a statement.

I haven’t downloaded any statements yet, but I do know my way around a .zip file. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hey there,

Once you download and click on the document, you should see the option to share (the center button on the bottom of the screenshot I sent above is a square with an upward error): if you are on iPhone I believe this should allow you to share the statement once you have it downloaded!

Best,
Jacqui