Are you not Receiving any Notifications?

Hi everyone!

One of our super-users, @Obscura, has been having an issue for a while now where he doesn’t receive ANY notifications from Envel. I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue? Please make sure you have notifications from Envel turned ON in your phone settings.

Best,
Jacqui

So far the only notifications I don’t get are the ones from Bill envelop. Cash and deposits I do get.

1 Like

Notifications comes from the cash envelope and direct deposits, other envelopes such as bills, emergency, vault or anything other customs doesn’t show…

2 Likes

Thank you! Do you get notifications when you make a debit card payment from Bills, or nothing at all? @Gary_Miles you as well, have you tried making a debit card payment from the envelopes you mentioned? Or just payments via routing/acct number? Your Vault is not intended to be spent from directly by the way. In any case thank you both for the heads, I am bringing this issue up with our technical team tomorrow!

Best,
Jacqui

Ah yes, Debit card payments from a Bills Cardlink swipe do appear, but not from banking/routing numbers for Bills.

Nothing it only shows the posting date payment when received by companies using ACH…

Thank you! You mean as a notification?

I have only gotten deposit notifications and notifications when using the debit card. Otherwise, I don’t get any notifications for other transactions.

1 Like

Thank you! I am making a note to our engineers and we will work to fix as soon as possible!