Beta tester

Sign me up for the beta tester on sub accounts please :slightly_smiling_face::love_you_gesture:t5:

2 Likes

Sign me up as a beta tester too. It’s the one feature I’ve been waiting on to make a full switch.

2 Likes

Hey Jeff,

Welcome to our forum, we are really excited to have you in our community! I will most certainly add you to the list.

Would you mind giving feedback as to why subaccounts are such a critical deciding factor? We do have hard/soft limits in place, and as long as you don’t have ‘hard limit’ on, your transactions shouldn’t get declined if you don’t have sufficient funds in one envelope. We are ultimately aiming to better understand the needs of our users!

Cheers,
Jacqui

Sign me up I would like to join

2 Likes

Awesome, I’ll add you to the list!

Add me too please.
Also is check deposit coming soon I need to have a way to deposit my paper checks

Hey Andy,

Welcome to our forum and community, we are super excited to have you here! I’ve added you to the beta tester interest list :wink:

Check deposit is not a current priority compared to other exciting features, but many users have found work arounds: check out this post for more detail: The first deposit - #3 by jacqueline

If you have any other questions or feedback about the app, we would absolutely love to hear it!

Cheers,
Jacqui

I would also like to join the beta for this, this is one of the most important features I’ve been waiting for since you launched, and one of the main reasons I haven’t been able to recommend other to switch yet. I have no need or want for AI, I really just need something to automatically move a specific amount from every pay check to specific bill accounts. Currently all my bills are set up as individual envelopes and you won’t allow specifying an automatic allotment of money into those each paycheck. Will this allow me to do that? And is it going to restrict how many of these accounts I can add? I currently have 11 bill accounts I’m using

1 Like

Hey Jay,

Thank you for your interest, I will add you to the list!

In terms of your bills, our itemized bills feature allows you to indicate the amount, due date, and frequency of each bills, and the AI will automatically add money to your Bills envelope to cover all of these! Have you gotten a chance to test this out?

And no, it won’t restrict the number of envelopes you can add!

Let me know if that doesn’t make sense, or if you have any other questions!

Cheers,
Jacqui