Card and account issues

Hi there,
I am not quite sure if I pressed a few wrong buttons or not, but my card don’t work online, I cannot link it to any other envelope and I cannot transfer money to another Envel user so it is more like everything with my account is not working.

Hey Derril,

Welcome to our forum! We are excited to have you on board, and I’m sorry that you are having issues. Would you mind deleting the app and redownloading, and also toggling the autopilot switch in the top right hand corner of the app on and off (or off and on)? These steps tend to solve a lot of issues like this.

If you are still having problems, would you mind sending me screenshots of the error messages you’re getting?

Best,
Jacqui

Hello Jacqueline,
So I tried the toggling the autopilot etc but still didn’t work.
I deleted and downloaded the app back still didn’t solve it then I tried reaching out to support the I see in the error code a phrase that caught my attention “Customer ID Locked”

Here is a full error code:

Error details for support only: “60004 : Customer id 75952038 is locked. See Errors property for full list of error details.”
I have also attached screenshots of all the pages I had encountered.

Hey Derril,

My apologies for the late reply! It appears that your account has been locked. I am not sure of the reason, but my colleague Diederik is reaching out to you now!

Best,
Jacqui

Hey Jacqueline,
Thanks for the update, strange but thanks you saved me from deleting and reinstalling app a couple more times.
No one has reached out yet. So I guess I will have to keep waiting.

Hey Derril,

I chatted with my teammate Diederik, and he should be reaching out to you tomorrow if he hasn’t already!

Best,
Jacqui

No one has reached out to me yet.

Hey Derril,

Our support team is still looking into your account, I’m sorry I can’t give a more precise update.

Best,
Jacqui

Well it’s certain now that Envel will not be my bank or a company I will work with, as there has been ZERO email/support from you after my numerous efforts trying to reach out.
Zero explanation on why my account is LOCKED.
Zero communication on when issue will be fixed
ZERO communication on when I am getting my money in account even if account is closed.

It’s actually sad as I had much hope for this bank.
I will certainly leave my reviews.

Hi Derril,

I am very sorry for the frustration, but I went to check on your support conversations, and didn’t see open conversations or even history of conversations. When is the last time you contacted support, and do you know the email you sent them from, or the email linked to your Envel account? Nothing is showing up for your email listed on the community forum.

Best,
Jacqui

I requested my account be closed since Envel and I do not seem to be compatible, I was told my money will be sent back to my linked account. I woke up to see on part of my money was sent the rest still sits Envel accounts which is supposed to be closed.
Kindly refer to attached pictures.

Hey Derril,

The $7 deposit was from Envel to your linked account, correct? Are you able to send the remaining funds from Envel to your external account, or pull them using your external account?

Best,
Jacqui

Yes the 7$ was sent from Envel to my cashapp account via ach/DD initiated by Envel not me.
And NO I am not able to use my external account to debit Envel.

Are you able to login to envel and send the remaining funds to your external bank account?

Yes I am able to login into my Envel account but that is the only thing I can do, as I cannot even access my card because it was locked by Envel for reasons best known to you only, hence the reason why I am closing my account. So No I am not able to do anything with my account after I logged in.

Hey Derril,
I’m really sorry about this, someone on our team should have reached out to you with more specifics on the reasons. I know that your card is locked, but what do you see when you click on the ‘Send’ button on the envelope screen? If you are unable to send funds, I will reach out to the support team to make sure someone assists you.

Best,
Jacqui

I still have not received my money and I still cannot send it out.

Hey Derril,

I’m so sorry about this! I’ve flagged this as top priority to our support team, unfortunately I am not able to actually get into or see what’s going on with your account on my end. Would you mind reaching out to support as well? That way there will be a ticket open for you.

Thank you again for your continued patience, and I apologize sincerely for the delay and for any stress this has caused you.

Best,
Jacqui

13days down the line and still nothing smh. That is some world class support Envel is given.

Hey Derril,

They are still investigating what’s going on with your account: I followed up with the support team and someone should reach out to you today.

Best,
Jacqui