Card link not transferring back

This is the second time that card link does not transfer all the money back to the envelope. Luckily I noticed a few hours later. Last time I didn’t notice and Bills were getting nsf.

Hey Sal!

I’m so sorry about this. Did this purchase take longer than 15 minutes to clear by any chance? This can cause issues.

The good news is that we are working on an improvement that will allow users to choose how long their cards are linked to specific envelopes, including indefinitely! Hopefully this will prevent this from happening in the future, and again I sincerely apologize for any stress this has caused you!

Best,
Jacqui

All the best,
Jacqui

I think you need another solution to Cardlink. Currently what you do is Transfer the entire contents of the envelope we link and then transfer it back. It’s not a real link.

If within those 15 minutes, or in my situation, days, a transaction hits the envelope it will decline.

Hey Sal,

Thank you for the note. This issue can occur with online payments or gas stations. This is one of the issues we are working to resolve this issue as part of our sub accounts project. Our technical team is in the process of investigating this!

Best,
Jacqui

Hey Sal,

Just to confirm, were these transactions eventually pulled from your Cash envelope, or the envelope you card linked to?

Best,
Jacqui

It wasn’t a gas station. It was a local Walmart store and eventually, it came out of Cash, not the envelope i linked to.

Thank you! Our tech team is currently investigating

Second time in the last two days after I have linked an envelope to the card, made the purchase and after the card is unlinked any extra money from the assigned envelope is left in the Cash envelope so I have to transfer it back.

The purchases are instant. No delays.

1 Like

Hey there,

I’m so sorry about this, I am bringing this up as an urgent issue at our support call in 30 minutes!

Best,
Jacqui

Hey there,

Could you remind me the email associated with your account so I can open you a support ticket and have our technical team investigate?

Best,
Jacqui

mine. digisal@gmail

i submitted a bug report. you responded today. thanks.

Anytime! Our technical team is currently looking into this.

Best,
Jacqui

Arejectsoshy@gmail.com

Hey there!

I’m unfortunately not seeing any account attached to that email. Do you happen to have another it could be?

Best,
Jacqui

Lkeooe@gmail.com

I think that’s it.

1 Like