Cash envelope shows money but then says 0 available

Hi there,

After receiving my paycheck today it said money was put into the cash envelope. The cash envelope says over $800 but when I try to transfer some to another envelope it says it’s empty. The safe to spend is also at 0. Is this happening to anyone else?

Katie

1 Like

Hey Katie,

We haven’t heard this one yet! A few things to try:

1. Toggle autopilot on and off (or off and on). What do you currently have it set to, and what is your spending guidance on?

2. Delete and reinstall the app.

Please let me know if you are still having issues! I’m very sorry for the confusion and can assure you that the funds are definitely in your account!

Best,
Jacqui

This is happening to me as well. I just got paid and I’m having the exact same scenario. Anytime AI is on, it it setting my safe to spend at $0 though there’s plenty of funds in the Cash envelope.

Hey Allen,

Thank you for the heads up! I am logging this to our dev team. Someone else brought this up, and it was resolved by toggling the Autopilot off and on.

In any case, this definitely shouldn’t be happening and I will log this as a bug to our dev team!

Best,
Jacqui

1 Like

Hey Katie,

I just wanted to follow up and see if any of those suggestions had worked for you!

Best,
Jacqui

Hey @Katie_Woznick and @SpicyP !

We had our technical team look into this right now! I will keep you posted on any insights.

Best,
Jacqui

1 Like

Hey guys! @SpicyP @Katie_Woznick would you mind sending screenshots of your home and envelope pages so our dev team can investigate? Feel free to DM me if you prefer (click on my picture and then select ‘Message’). By the way, are you still seeing $0 in your Safe-to-Spend?

Best,
Jacqui

1 Like

Hi Jacqui,

When I turn autopilot on, the issue seems to have corrected itself and now shows that there are funds available for spending instead of the previous $0 amount

1 Like

Hi Jacqui,

Mine is fixed now and shows the correct amount. Do you still need a screen shot even though it looks right now?

Katie

Hey Allen,

That’s awesome! Please let us know if this happens again, and I’m so glad to hear it’s working!

Cheers,
Jacqui

1 Like

Hey Katie,

That’s awesome, please keep us posted if this happens again! If you have screenshots of your home and envelope screens from when the issue happened, that would be great, but if not no worries!

Best,
Jacqui