Cash to bill - Bill to cash

Hmmm interesting So yesterday I purchase a product through amazon withdrawn from cash envelope an it’s posted towards the bill envelope… I also noticed the funds were taking out of cash envelope showing a transfer when it’s really deducted from cash envelope

See the pictures below

looks like it gave you back the 18.84 you spent so that you still have Cash?

Basically, it’s like overdraft protection towards the bill envelope then back to the cash envelope

wow. so your Cash didnt have enough to cover amazon and it pulled from bills? I think thats a feature we’ve been asking for.

1 Like

Hey Gary,

Thank you for the heads up! By main envelope, do you mean your bills envelope? Did you pay with your debit card or routing account information?

Best,
Jacqui

Cash envelope was used to make purchase which was deducted but post on the bill envelope

Debit card, my apologies

1 Like

There was some funds in the cash envelope but it was posted on the bill envelope

Thank you! And you didn’t use card link that day, correct? Do you happen to remember roughly how much was in your Cash envelope? It looks like the funds were pulled from Bills to prevent your card from being declined, but I’m not completely sure as this feature isn’t supposed to be live yet. I can bring this up to our engineering team tomorrow!

Best,
Jacqui

Here some more screenshots showing there were funds available on the 11th and 12th

See below

Thank you! Do you remember how much of that money as in your Cash envelope?

Current balance is now $29

Do you remember what it was at the time you made the purchase? I.e. were there more than $18.84?

The $18.84 is the purchase from cash envelope
Here’s another screenshot shown below

Ok, thank you! So basically you meant to pay from your Cash, and it transferred from your Bills to Cash? I just want to make sure I understand! Also, has this happened before?

No this is the first time it happened

I bought something on Amazon last night and now I see the same thing happening to me. I had money in Cash but it paid from Bills. Maybe the AI thinks Amazon is a subscription service

1 Like

Thank you, and @Gary_Miles as well for bringing this to our attention! I am logging this as a bug to our engineering team. Once we roll out our transaction tagging feature, you will be able to specify which envelope you’d like all your transactions to come from!

Best,
Jacqui

1 Like

Just adding that I’ve had Amazon orders do the same thing.

Thank you, they used to but our engineering team has since implemented a fix. Are you still having issues with Amazon transactions?

Best,
Jacqui