Cash to bill - Bill to cash

Yes, I’m having the same issue described above. Every time I make an Amazon order, it takes it out of my Cash envelope and puts it in my Bills envelope, then pays it from my Bills envelope.

1 Like

Alright thank you, I will let the team know!

Hey there,

So the fix for this issue was actually only implemented 2 days ago, on Monday. Have you made any Amazon transactions since then?

Best,
Jacqui

Ah, my last one was placed on Saturday. Makes sense then.

1 Like

Thank you! Please do let us know if it comes up again.

Cheers,
Jacqui

does the fix require App update? I haven’t seen an app update in a good while.

I just had this happen yesterday on May 26th with my Google Fi phone bill. My debit card is used for my phone bill and I get a notification on the 26th saying that $35 was taken out of my cash envelope and that I have $80 left. That’s what I expected to happen. But when I open the app my cash envelope doesn’t show the transaction and just shows a Bills to Cash transfer of $35.

1 Like

I believe it’s own of the updates where it does it automatically and you don’t have to redownload. But please let us know if it comes up again! Also, we are internally testing 1.11.0, which we are aiming to release by tomorrow if all goes well. So keep an eye out!

Best,
Jacqui

Hey Angus,

Welcome to our forum! We are super excited to have you on board, and thank you for catching this for us.

Do you happen to have a screenshot of the transaction? This is a relatively easy fix if our engineers know the name of the vendors where this is happening. Also, keep an eye out for 1.11.0 (aiming to release tomorrow!): you will have the option to move transactions around after the fact. But please still let us know if these issues keep coming up! We don’t want you to have to do more work than necessary.

Best,
Jacqui

Here is a screenshot of the transaction.

Thank you! I will let our developers know. Let me know if this comes up for other vendors!