Cryptocurrency

I am an investor in Envel and an ardent supporter. When will Envel bring cryptocurrency on board?

2 Likes

Here’s a roadmap posted up a few months back having a discussions about investment services getting involved including crypto, which btw is my favorite…. Also there’s a discord group where Envel users give out there feedback, ideas to put out, competitors, or the Envel chat just for fun

Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yS3CMBeU

@Envel

Welcome to the forum coming from another Envel user

2 Likes

Hey Jerry,

Welcome to our forum, we are super excited to have you on board! Thank you @Gary_Miles for sharing the timeline: we are aiming to have crypto in 2022 if not sooner!

In the meantime, if you have any other feedback, suggestions, or questions about the app, please let us know! We are super excited when our investors join our forum!

Cheers,
Jacqui

1 Like

You have been doing wonders. Keep up the warm interactions with both customers and investors!

I am also interested in seeing Envel one day create an opportunity for public company stock or share trading and private investment (like that of EquityZen, Forge and Microventures) offer to its customers.

Shout to Envel team.

1 Like

Thanks. Great. I like that road map.

1 Like

Hey Jerry,

Thank you so much for your support and kind words! I’ve shared them with the team, and they all really appreciate your positive feedback :blush:

And that’s an excellent suggestion! We can’t really divulge this yet, but we do have a similar feature in mind on our roadmap that I think you will really enjoy.

Cheers,
Jacqui

Thanks, let’s keep driving towards the goals.

Well done!

1 Like