Deposit times v notifications

Transaction posting in the UI is buggy. For example, I couldn’t see microdeposits from Venmo and from my prior bank. I had to contact support for this. Shouldn’t need to waste their time, and I should be able to do this on my own. Funny enough, they show up now, several days later, although I can’t tell which are from which source, and the timestamps are all wrong.

On top of that, I just got a notification for a deposit at 10pm on 1/14, but it happened several days ago. Still shows as pending in the app, but it has shown in my balance for several days.

See screenshot (I’m only allowed to upload one?).

3 Likes

I also had/have the same problem with the micro deposits. Micro deposits from one place never showed at all and from another place it only showed one. Support was able to give me the amounts though.

2 Likes

I saw this explained in another post but don’t fully understand. Income (deposits) are placed in an account you can’t actually see. Then moved to your cash envelop or the AI moves to your others. If this is in fact correct this will be a problem for me personally. I don’t like the idea of not being able to see my money in front of me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey guys!

This issue is currently being addressed by our engineering team! @richard8a @kelso @nmorton thank you guys for keeping us posted, we will get this sorted out ASAP.

Hope you are having a great weekend, and let us know if you have other issues or feedback!

Cheers,
Jacqui