Direct Deposit

Can I have my direct deposit go to any created envelope I create instead of the one it says to give to HR?

2 Likes

Yes. I set my direct deposit to the cash envelope.

I know someone mentioned that the acct info that is on the direct deposit page isn’t the same as the others on the envelopes.

I do think it might be beneficial for the option to pick which envelope we want it to get deposited to.

Thanks.

I figured we could but was looking for feedback before doing so.

Correct! Check out this article for more info on how to send DD to your Envel account vs. specific envelopes. Working on another article today to clarify the differences between you larger Envel account vs. individual envelopes, so let me know if anything could be clarified! Where do I find my account details? | Envel Help Center

1 Like

Yes please make this clear as day. I will be initiating my direct deposit soon. If my money isn’t in my account I will be very disappointed.

Also I wanted to add to this what does this mean exactly Direct deposits take between 1-3 days before the funds arrive in your Envel account. Is that for the initial deposit or all of them? Cause I get paid monthly and my rent is due the first of the month. If it’s going to take 3 days to pay my rent that’s going to be very lame sauce.

Hi!

Direct deposits usually take 12 hours but can take up to 3 days depending on the bank. Employers take this into account so your deposit should arrive on time (at the day it normally would). Funds are immediately available as soon as they hit the Envel account.

Let me know if you have more questions about this!

Thanks for the clarification. I will be doing the direct deposit paperwork after this paycheck. Should be interesting as I will have a check that I can deposit into envel. So I’ll have to deposit into another bank and then hopefully it goes though quick so I can pay my bills.

1 Like

Great stuff! Very exciting! Please dm me here if you have any issues or queries with your direct deposit :slight_smile:

1 Like

So just to double check I use the info provided from the add funds/ paycheck section? Then I can setup the AI to balance my envelopes?

Yes! That is correct - your employer can then directly deposit your paycheck and the AI will split your income according to your calibration :slight_smile: If you are setting up a direct deposit and would like some assistance in terms of setting up your account, please reach out!

1 Like

Hello Tess, is there anything else I need to do besides providing the account info to my HR? If so please let me know. I’ll be doing this next week on Monday.

Thanks.

1 Like

That’s it! It’s as simple as that!

1 Like

Well, I tried to provide the info you guys offer from your app and hr will not accept it. They said it’s to generic and can’t verify it’s legit. :frowning:

Hey there,

Yikes, I’m sorry you are having issues! Do you have an open ticket with our help center? If so I can check on it, and in any case I will flag this to our team!

Not yet but I’ll open one

1 Like

Sounds good. Feel free to message me the email or name you submitted the ticket number under, so I can keep tabs on it and make sure you get a prompt reply!