Disappearing help chats

I’ve tried a few times to make an account and keep getting error messages. When I start a support chat, the app closes out and I lose the chat before I ever get a response. Anyone have any tips?

Check out the discord channel, most of the users and Envel team will be some assistance

@Envel

1 Like

Hey Austin,

I’m so sorry to hear that! Are you able to long press on the error message, and screenshot what comes up? It should be a technical error code that will let us know what’s going on.

I did look into you account, and it looks like you were in manual review a few weeks ago. I just reached out to our support team to see if we can figure out what’s going on!

Best,
Jacqui

Unfortunately every time I open the app it resets to the home screen and I have to restart the sign up process. I’ve done this cycle 2-3 times now. I’m not sure how to get back to that error screen.

Hey Austin,

I’m so sorry about that! What happens if you try deleting the app and redownloading?

Best,
Jacqui

I will have to give that a run.

Hey Austin,

Sounds good, please keep me posted and if that doesn’t work I will definitely flag to our support team!

Best,
Jacqui