Envel 1.11.0 has officially hit the app stores! And we want your feedback

Hey Chris,

Welcome to our forum! We are super excited to have you on board.

You should be able to categorize transactions, as well as move them between envelopes. What do you mean by labeling transactions that your transferring to another envelope? The ability to know which transactions have been transferred b/w envelopes? I apologize for not understanding!

Best,
Jacqui

I use my credit card for points. I also have a manual envelope for that credit card. I also have an allowance envelope also. When I use my credit card to let’s say… purchase something from Starbucks for $10, I move $10 from my allowance envelope to my credit card envelope. (When I pay my credit card bill, it comes out of that envelope)It would be helpful to label that transfer as a Starbucks purchase or whatever purchase it was for when I transfer it. Let me know if that make sense.

2 Likes

i could see how that would be useful. that other bank had a spot for notes and hashtags.

That does make sense! I know that some people brought up renaming/making notes on transactions a while ago, but I will bring it up at our all team meeting tomorrow to see if I can get it prioritized! For now you are able to categorize transactions as ‘Food’, and I know that for future updates our developers are planning to allow users to label transactions from certain vendors

Cheers,
Jacqui

Thank you for the update @jacqueline

Yeah, I can definitely see how working to change account structure at a bank can be a complicated project.

Appreciate the work you guys are doing to push this forward. I’m a firm believer that it’s the right move and that it’ll take Envel to the next level.

1 Like

Thank you for the support, our team really appreciates it! It’s definitely a tough project (it was challenging to get it on our banking partner’s radar) but now that we have them investigating the issue I am hopeful we will figure something out!

Best,
Jacqui

1 Like