Envelope character limit

Hello,

There used to be no limit or a lot longer limit on the title of custom envelopes. The character limit that has been placed on the titles now is too short for any usage and has become disruptive to my envelope payment - surely I am not the only one with this issue.

Thank you,
Wade

Hey Wade,

Welcome to our forum: we are excited to have you on board!

Someone else brought this up yesterday: I will run your feedback by our product team and see if its possible to undo or extend the character limit for the next version!

If you have any other feedback or questions, feel free to post on here anytime.

Best,
Jacqui

Thanks Jacqui for the quick response.

I keep notes and amounts for payment, etc. and having that handy makes life a whole lot easier.

Anything you all can do to free up some space would be most appreciated!

I hope you all are doing well and please know that I love what you all are doing with the app and service, just thought this could be useful.

All my best,
Wade

Hey Wade,

Absolutely! I spoke to several members of our product team who said that we could change it back to 50 characters: do you think this will be enough or would you prefer longer? The rationale for decreasing it was to avoid any UI issues with long names (we are aiming to make the app and UI less cluttered overall) but this definitely makes sense if you like to keep notes!

And thank you for your support, we really appreciate your engagement and are looking forward to building you the best app possible!

Best,
Jacqui