Envel's Top Feature Requests: Which is a priority for you?

Hi everyone!

Thank you all for the valuable feedback you have given us over the past few months: we’ve heard you, and are constantly working to update Envel to give you all the best banking/fintech app possible. We value your feedback a lot!

As we move forward, we would like your opinion on which features we should be prioritize. Of these top 6 most frequently requested features, which is the most important for you? (If you voted on reddit, please only vote once so that everyone gets an equal vote!)

Envel Feature Requests: Which are priorities for you?

• Envel Web App
  • Virtual Debit Cards
  • Further Plaid Integration (ability to link to Envel through other apps that use Plaid)
  • Ability to input your different bills and expenses, along with their due dates
  • Autopay for Bills
  • Mobile Check Deposit
    [/poll]
  • Envel Web App
  • Virtual Debit Cards
  • Further Plaid Integration (ability to link to Envel through other apps that use Plaid)
  • Ability to input your different bills and expenses, along with their due dates
  • Autopay for Bills
  • Mobile Check Deposit

0 voters

Note that this is a non exhaustive list of requests we’ve gotten: these are not only the top 6 requested options, but also more realistic for us in the near future. We’ve heard the requests for incorporating an investment platform, bitcoin trading, etc (and they are excellent ideas, I personally can’t wait to be able to integrate these), but for the purpose of this poll we are looking at more urgent feature requests.

If there is another feature you would prioritize that we missed, feel free to let us know!

Cheers,
Jacqui

*Original poll on reddit is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Envel/comments/m8rvg7/envels_top_feature_requests_which_is_a_priority/

This is a weird way to vote… why use checkboxes? people are gonna check all the boxes and you won’t know the one with the highest priority. Please change the vote to radio buttons so their choice is limited to just one.

2 Likes

Voted on Reddit but the expenses is the number 1 for me by a long shot.

1 Like

Thank you! Seems to be a popular choice

Hey Amanda,

Thank you for the suggestion. However, that’s not what I am seeing: I actually posted this same poll on reddit with the option to only select one feature, and receive a ton of comments asking for more than one. I will see if I can change the votes to ranked choice!

Best,
Jacqui

Didn’t get a chance to vote , but the Web App is the most important to me, despite using the app more because I’m not always at my computer. But I use the web app when I actually sit down and do my expenses and need to set up everything. When it comes to tasks like that, having just the phone app isn’t enough.

2 Likes

Hey there,

Thank you! Adding your vote to our running tally.

Best,
Jacqui