Envel Community

Error message saying I'm not online

Hey Mesha,

I’m so sorry you were having issues, and my apologies for the late response!

Have you been able to resolve this issue since last week? Normally that error does indeed mean that the app is having trouble connecting to wifi. It can often be solved by toggling the Wifi on your phone off and on again.

Best,
Jacqui

I’m having the same problem is there a bug it’s very frustrating I can’t use my funds

Hey there!

I’m very sorry you are having issues. There aren’t any major bugs we are aware of. A few things you could try are logging out and then back in, and deleting the app and reinstalling.

Let me know if either of those work! If not, are you receiving an error code, and could you long press and then screenshot the technical error code that pops up?

Best,
Jacqui

There is no error code just no internet connection message below. I’ve tried doing all the others nothing is working but here goes the screenshot can you please fix this ASAP it’s frustrating not being able to access my funds.Thank you

Hey there,

I’m so sorry I missed this, let me ask the team right now! Have you tried turning your wifi off/on/on and off? This often helps. Another thing you can check is your VPN. If these tricks don’t work, please email support@envel.ai so we can investigate ASAP!

Best,
Jacqui

I can’t get help anywhere it’s been a week now that’s not acceptable for a banking App very frustrated I can’t access my funds please fix this error immediately we need to be able to access our funds and I’ve been patient I tried reaching out to support still no answer.my app says no internet connection seen as below.ive tried on off wifi and reinstalling the app but nothing it still doesn’t work and no help in a week.

Hey there,

I apologize sincerely for the delay! I followed up with my colleague Lorelle, who should get back to you early tomorrow morning. If you don’t hear back let me know and I can give her a call.

Best,
Jacqui

It’s been 2 weeks now and you guys still didn’t fix the issue the Envel app still says no connection.The support is still bad with Envel 2 weeks I can’t access my funds?that’s a major issue.Please make your support better this is the problem.Support team should be the most important thing in a company and be able to resolve issues quickly within a banking app.

1 Like