Extra transaction that never happened

I am seeing a transaction in my account that never happened. On Feb 5, I put $10 in my gas envelope. On Feb 12, I put another $10 in my gas envelope. As expected, the balance on my gas envelope is $20.

But when I look at the envelope, I see a history of 3 transactions, with an extra transaction posting on Feb 10. I didn’t make this transaction to my knowledge, and the amount is not showing in my account, so I don’t know where it came from.

Since the balance is correct, this doesn’t appear to be a problem, but my Cash envelope does show that the balance went negative earlier in the month (Although the current balance of the cash envelope, like the gas envelope, matches the known transactions excluding this phantom transaction).
Screenshot_20210212-132843

Any help figuring out where this phantom transaction came from would be appreciated.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know! I’m glad that your balance at least reflects the true amount in that envelope, and thank you for bringing this to our attention. I am logging for our engineers to take a look at!

Best,
Jacqui