Gas pockets

75 dollar pocket for Gas took the whole 75 dollars after making a a 24 dollar gas purchase.

Has it fully settled yet? Don’t gas pumps do a balance check before approving?

Hey Kiss,

As @Obscura mentioned (thank you!) has it fully settled yet when you click on the transaction? Sometimes gas stations place temporary authorization holds.

Best,
Jacqui

Not yet settled

Hey Kiss,

The 5/5 transaction is a separate transaction, correct? If so, what do you see when you click on the $75 transaction? It looks like it may have moved to a Custom envelope.

Best,
Jacqui

That’s me adding 75 into this has pocket. It does this for all the pockets, calling them custom pockets

Thank you! So the $27 is the gas payment? The $75 appears to be only a deposit to the account, not a payment.

Best,
Jacqui

That is correct. There should be a remaining balance

When you click on the $75 transaction, what do you see?

I’m speaking with our engineering team, and they are aware of this issue and working on it! For now we recommend not paying for Gas from your Gas Envelope, because of the hold that is causing these issues. Instead, we recommend transferring the funds to your Cash envelope and paying from there while we resolve this issue. I apologize for the inconvenience!

Ok, understand. But what are you going to do about reimbursing me for 47.09

Hey there,

We looked into this on our support call, and on our end it shows up in your Cash envelope! Do you see it?

Best,
Jacqui