Goals not funding

What would cause a goal to not get funded? I have money in my vault. Enough that I wouldn’t expect the AI to predict an issue before I get paid again. (But I suppose I’m only using it experimentally right now so there are no direct deposits happening. ) They’re not showing any kind of error or anything, but no money is getting moved into them. Any ideas what would cause this?

1 Like

Glad to hear you are experimenting! As long as you are on Autopilot and there is money in your vault, goals should fund… I will look into this for you and let you know! :smile:

1 Like

Hey there,

Do you have autopilot switched on? As @Tess mentioned, your goals should be funding (as long as the app deemed them as viable). Would you be able to provide a screenshot of what you are seeing on the goals page?

As a side note, we are working on ACH same-day transfers for our next update!

Cheers,
Jacqui

1 Like

Autopilot is engaged, penny pinching mode.

Thank you. When did you set the goals, and when did the $11 deposit into the “New Car” goal occur? Logging this as a bug to the dev team, and the more info the better!

The $11 deposit was on January 24th. I believe I created the goal that day or the day before. The other goal was created last week sometime as I was troubleshooting the first goal.

1 Like

Thank you! Our dev team is working on fixing this right now. For now, I suggest transferring funds manually

1 Like

I’m bumping this up as it still seems to be an issue as my goals don’t see to fund at all.

I put money in them when I moved money over from Simple (I wrote down what each goal had in it and made sure to transfer accordingly) and they don’t seem to be getting any additional funding since the last manual transfer I did on payday.

2 Likes

Apologies for the prolonged issue! Bringing this up with the dev team now :slight_smile:

2 Likes