Google Pay

Just joined so don’t have a card yet. Can the card be added to Google Pay, when it does arrive? I move money with it a lot currently.

Yes, it can! You can add your card to google, apple and samsung pay :slight_smile:

1 Like

When someone sends me money via Google Pay or Square will this money be treated like a pay day? Will the auto pilot distribute it to my envelops? I’d rather it not.

Hey there,

These apps are linked through your debit card (not routing/account numbers), correct? If so then they should go into the account linked to your debit card, which by default is your Cash envelope. The only way funds get to your income account is if you provide your employer or others with the specific routing number on that account.

Best,
Jacqui

Hmm so the cash envelop shouldn’t be touched by auto pilot?

I ask because I used Google Pay to transfer all my money in. Then I turned on auto pilot and it moved it to bills then I manually moved money to Goals since I have yearly bills that don’t work in Bills.

Is auto pilot going to do this to all my Cash envelop deposits?

Hey there,

What envelope did you link your Google pay to in the first place? If you just have your debit card linked it should go straight into your Cash envelope, and not be split amongst your other envelopes.

Best,
Jacqui

Google pay is linked to debit card. I believe as soon I turned on Autopilot it moved my money from Cash to bills. I’ll keep an eye on this.

Is there a way to see a history of autopilot splits?

Yes! If you go to your transactions tab, each time you see a Deposit from Income, it should should you the split like this

Sorry this reply was for another thread:
Perfect! But I still dont know where my 12 dollars went for this bill. It probably went back to my Bills but how can I be sure?

Like I mentioned, when I clicked the Paycheck notification for .62 cents I saw 12 dollars on the screen in that little animation you all created.

Hey there,

If you click on your Bills envelope, you should be able to view all transactions into that envelope. Is the $12 there?

Best,
Jacqui

No there is no other transaction for that 12 dollars. Only from the day I moved 12 dollars to Goals. Then I moved 12 dollars from Goals to Cash. and then Autopilot kicked in and it disappeared. The only other place I see is where it says Income From Cash. See this thread: Income from Cash?

1 Like

Ok, I replied in that thread, thank you!

Best,
Jacqui