Gray Screen

Good Morning,

After I added one of the automated envelopes, the screen went gray and I’ve tried logging out and also switching off auto-pilot but nothing seems to work.

1 Like

Hey Jake,

Thank you for the heads up! Logging this as a bug to our developers right now. For now I would suggest deleting the app and then redownloading, and logging back in. It should be quite quick- you will just received a phone code and then be taking to the login screen. Apologies for the extra trouble!

And please let me know if that doesn’t work. I will keep you posted on the dev team’s progress on this issue this weekend! Appreciate your patience.

Best,
Jacqui

Hey Jacqueline,

No worries, the redownloading and logging in did not work.

Thank you for the quick reply.

• Jake

Experiencing the same issue here after adding a custom automated charity envelope 🙋🏽

Hey Jake,

Thank you for the heads up, I have logged this to our developers and will keep you posted on their response. Just to be clear, you are stuck on this screen every time you try to login to the app, correct? @notaboxofjuice, did you see this screen just once or are you also stuck?

Best,
Jacqui

Jacqueline,

Yes, the “Wallet” tab on the app is just gray like the picture I posted. Every other tab seems to be working. But I’ve tried deleting the app, logging back and nothing seems to fix it.

• Jake

Same as Jake, I can’t access the Wallet tab at all - every time I login, it’s just a gray screen like he posted. The issue also persists past re-installs and re-logs.

Thank you. @Ruz_Jak adding this as a top priority to our dev team. Appreciate your patience!

@Ruz_Jak @notaboxofjuice would you be able to message me with the email and/or phone number you used to create the account? That way our engineers can look into this for you!

Best,
Jacqui

Hi @jacqueline, the gray screen disappeared today and everything seems to be working. I just wanted to thank you and the Envel team.

I also wanted to know what caused the issue?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey Jake,

Wonderful, I’m so glad to hear it! Thank you for your patience and engagement.

In terms of what caused the issue, I believe it was just a temporary bug. I can ask the dev team for more detail if you’d like!

Cheers,
Jacqui