Have you run into vendors or external accounts that don't recognize Envel's routing numbers?

Hi everyone,

A few folks have mentioned to us that certain vendors and external banks or applications do not recognize Envel’s routing number and are thus unable to be linked to Envel. We are aiming to fix this issue, and would like to compile a list of vendor/external apps that don’t recognize our routing numbers so that we bring this information to our banking partner and get this sorted out ASAP. We wanted to make sure that you can pay all of your bills and expenses with Envel!

I know privacy.com has been unable to recognize our routing number, but have you run into any others? Thank you in advance for helping us help you!

The Prism bill-pay app doesn’t pull up my Envel balance. It doesn’t seem to recognize it as a legit payment/bank account like my other funding sources.

Thank you! Do you happen to have a screenshot? Which Envelope did you try to connect?

I connected to the Bills envelope. Whereas Prism shows the balances for my other payment accounts, it doesn’t show anything for my Envel Bills envelope. Once I have a bill in need of payment, I will try to pay with Envel Bill acct through Prism and report back with the result.

1 Like

Ah ok thank you! Did it work when you tried to connect your Cash Envelope? It sounds like some of these issues only happen with the Bills envelope, not Cash.

Just to clarify, were you attempting to link Prism to Envel through Plaid or without using Plaid?

I’ll try the Cash envelope. Also, I was not using Plaid.

Thank you! Let us know if any others come up. We appreciate your help, and as I mentioned we are bringing this information to our banking partner to try and work together to make sure our users can connect any account to Envel!

I can’t link my routing number to mint.com and at&t wireless at the moment

Hey Carlo,

Welcome to our forum, we are excited to have you on board!

Thank you for the heads up: I’m very sorry you haven’t been able to connect to these accounts, but we are attempting to fix this issue ASAP! I am making a note of these external accounts to our management team, so let me know if any others come up.

And please feel free to post on this forum with any other feedback or questions!

Best,
Jacqui

Yes plaid please add support.

1 Like

I’ve experienced this issue with Coinbase.

1 Like

Thank you! Were you attempting to connect with Plaid or without Plaid?

I tried both ways. I didn’t see Envel listed in Plaid. But when I entered my routing and account numbers manually, I got an error saying that Plaid could not accept this routing number.

1 Like

I was unable to use the routing number with Liberty Mutual, on their website or on the phone with a person.

Also experiencing this when trying to pay electric bill, none of the envelopes are getting accepted.

Hey Jacob,

Thank you for the heads up! Do you mind sharing who the vendor is?

Best,
Jacqui

Hey Perry,

Welcome to our forum, we are excited to have you on board! I’m very sorry that you are having issues, but thank you for letting us know. Have you tried making a payment to them with your Envel debit card? Also, were you trying to connect using Plaid?

Appreciate your note, and as I mentioned we are working with our banking partner to get this issue resolved! Please feel free to post on here at any point with additional questions or suggestions.

Best,
Jacqui

San Diego Gas & Electric

1 Like

Thank you! Making a note of this, and please let us know if you run into any other vendors that don’t accept Envel.

Best,
Jacqui