How can we continue to Build Trust and Transparency around your $$$ movement?

Hey friends,

We hope that you all had an excellent weekend!

A key focus for us this week is increasing trust and transparency around money movement in the app. Several great points have been brought up on here surrounding this, such as clearer pie charts that show where the AI puts your funds (including custom auto envelopes) but if you can think of anything else, please let us know! Building user trust is our #1 priority :blush:

Cheers,
Jacqui + the Envel team

1 Like

Just a few more categories after making purchase for organize purposes and reminder alerts setup for the autonomous/custom envelopes such as bill payments due or the savings goal to keep track…. As far as money movement, only part I’m waiting for are the updates on mobile check deposits :nerd_face::slightly_smiling_face:

I mentioned elsewhere just now but we need to know if the AI is learning from the manual transfers we have to do to compensate for the “miscalculations” it does when it autosplits income.

I’d also like to see some kind of history of AI Splits. For example, you’ve had me turn on/off or recalibrate the AI and when it does this, money moves but unless we do some math or have taken screenshots we don’t know where things moved.

So there should be an AI history of transactions somewhere for Peace of mind that our money didnt disappear. Similar to what we have for the Income autosplit.

2 Likes

Hey Gary,

Thanks! A ton more categories are coming in the next update :wink: Also, we have a lot that we are planning to do with notifications, so thank you for the suggestions, we have taken a note and definitely let us know if anything else comes up!

Best,
Jacqui

Thank you! The AI split transparency is probably our top priority when it comes to this project, and our dev team is well aware that we need to provide more insight to our users on this front! And I love the first point you brought up as well, I will definitely add that to the list.

Cheers,
Jacqui

2 Likes

I like to see every transaction that occurs in every evelope no matter how small.
I’ve had bugs and glitches that Development is telling me occured from money being siphoned into other evelopes, I don’t see anything of the sort having occured.
All I know is the money’s not there and now I have to find it. This caused my GasBuddy card to be deactivated and a insufficient fee of $5 when there was money 3x over in that envelope.

2 Likes

Hey Amanda,

Thank you so much for the feedback! I am conveying your note to the team. I believe the plan is to have an on/off switch for autopilot transactions: some users don’t like them because they make the app look cluttered, while others really do want the ability to see where the AI moves their transactions.

If you can think of anything else, please let us know!

Cheers,
Jacqui

1 Like