How long did it take you to Pull your funds?

I know the app says 3-4 Days. Curious how long it took you?
I’m on day 2 and waiting. Hoping it comes before the weekend.

My employer didnt change my bank so I am having to pull it. Originally I used Google Pay to transfer my money into Envel but Google finally killed the free transfers. lol

It took a week for a transfer from my old bank account to clear :confused:

Hey there!

We are working to expedite all our transfers, but for now we highly recommend using push transfers! I apologize for the inconvenience.

Best,
Jacqui

BBVA didn’t recognize the routing and account numbers to push :frowning: I think it’s coming soon. The money is gone out of BBVA.

Ok keep us posted! I called BBVA yesterday and asked them to update their routing number table (which should resolve them not recognizing our acct/routing number), but they said it will probably take a while.

Any reason why all these banks don’t recognize Envel’s numbers? I keep running into this problem.

Which banks are you having issues with? The problem is that the banks need to update their routing number tables to include NBKC’s routing number. I’ve actually been calling banks individually to make this request (I tried BBVA yesterday), but the customer support people I talk to only have the power to request their supervisors to make that change, and also competitor banks may not necessarily be super motivated to facilitate sending money to another bank though. We will keep trying though, so let me know if there are any other banks you would like me to reach out to!

@jacqueline here’s a question as i wait for this. Since this is a Pull it looks like its going to go into my cash envelop so it shouldn’t be sorted by the AI.

Is there a way for me to force it to sort? I know it sorted once by mistake.

Hey there,

If you have AI on and do a pull transfer, it should be distributed between the envelopes! Unless you only linked your cash to that external account: do you happen to remember?

Best,
Jacqui

I don’t remember but when I go to Cah envelop I see it as pending Deposit From Income. Does that mean it will get sorted?

@digiSal Al should sort those funds to each envelope once the pending is completed

1 Like

But I’ve read and been told it won’t sort deposits into Cash envelope right?

It’ll split the deposits based on how you setup your income & bills for example:

See screenshot below

When you pull money from PayPal/Venmo, use the debit card instead of routing and account number

1 Like

Ah ok, then I do believe you gave your employer your Cash acct/routing number. Definitely see what happens, but I believe to fix this you will have to change the account number you gave your employer to the one you see when you select ‘Add funds’ and then ‘Paycheck.’

For the pending Deposit from income, this only shows up in your cash envelope, correct?

Best,
Jacqui

1 Like

Definitely the paycheck routing and account number is what to use for your employer, it was some instructions on the FAQ showing to not use the cash,bill, emergency and vault for direct deposits… Now the Venmo/PayPal same thing like @jacqueline mentioned is to hit that “Add funds” icon in order to push funds from those other apps

1 Like

If you’re talking to me then this is not relevant to an employer. This is for a Pull from old bank. I see it in Cash envelop as pending Deposit From Income.

I can’t remember now if it when pulling it asked me what envelop to put it in.

Ok, thank you and I’m sorry for the confusion! Do you see pending Deposit from income notifications in any of your other envelopes, or just Cash?

Best,
Jacqui

The pending transaction is just in Cash.

It arrived and cleared today AND it was sorted by the AI. It all went to Bill. Zero to Goals, Zero to Vault and it zeroed out my Cash envelop.

I am wondering if this is due to my overspending from Bills by cardlinking while I waited for this deposit but also bummed nothing went to the Goals. I have several yearly/ quarterly bills in there.

Hey there,

I’m glad it got sorted! The app prioritizes your Bills, so I believe you are correct. Goals are funded daily from you Vault, not as part of your income split, so although not much went into them today, overtime they will be funded according to the amount and due date you sent!

You can of course manually transfer funds to your Goals if you prefer not to wait. I have definitely done this a few times!

Best,
Jacqui

But was it supposed to sort since it was transferred into the Cash envelope from a pull?