If you could change ONE thing about the app, what would it be?

Happy Friday Everyone!

The title says it all: if you could change (or add) one thing about our app, what would it be?

Cheers,

Jacqui + the Envel team

Launch the sub-accounts. :smiley:

3 Likes

Automatically open at the evelopes screen (far left). That’s the one I use the most so it would be my preferred one.

1 Like

being able to see a list of all my bills so i know which ones I have enough for. right now i still have to use a separate list of all my bills and due dates to cross reference with my bank account, having it all in one place was convenient and comforting.

5 Likes

Having a joint account. Two cards one account so my wife and I can easily access funds without having to have one shared envelope for two different accounts.

3 Likes

We’re working on it! Aiming for 3rd week of May

1 Like

Thank you! This has been brought up several times before, and I will make a note of it to our design team

1 Like

Thank you! I spoke with a member of our engineering team last week, who said that they are working on an update that would allow for this. I agree it makes a lot of sense!

Best,
Jacqui

Hey Josiah,

Thank you for the feedback, and welcome to our forum! We are super excited to have you on board, and appreciate the constructive suggestions. I have made a note of this to our engineering team (it was a popular request on this thread as well! I know that there are some challenges with our banking partner surrounding this, but I will see if I can get an update about our future plans.

Best,
Jacqui