Issues creating an account - verify identity

“Please resubmit image” is the error message I received. I have tried at least a dozen times a dozen different ways. I’ve tried both my drivers license & passport. Glasses on/glasses off. Different backgrounds to reduce glare or other lighting issues. Even deleted and redownloaded the app. I’ve also sent multiple requests for chat support and was told I would get an email within a day and after 2/3 days, I haven’t received one email from envel.

I would like to create an account and if I could just get in contact with a human I’m sure we could sort this out.

Thank you in advance and look forward to joining.

Hey Steven!

I’m so sorry that you’ve been having issues! We definitely want to get you on board as quick as possible. I looked into our support portal, and it looks like you were assigned to Manual Review. This basically means that, when users have repeated issues with the camera, we allow them to upload other documents to confirm their identities.

You should hear from a support team member today regarding how to upload these documents , and if not please let me know if you don’t hear back today.

All the best, and looking forward to having you on board!

Best,
Jacqui

Okay awesome - Thank you very much Jacqueline!

1 Like

Hey I’ve waited a couple of days and still haven’t received an email from anyone at Envel… is there an email I can just send my documents to and your team just review? I’m trying to switch banks here and currently don’t have a card. I need to get this process going or I’m just going to stay with my current bank.

Hey Steven,

I apologize sincerely for the delay, my colleague and I are looking into this right now!

Best,
Jacqui

Hey Steven,

I followed up with my colleague; please let me know if you still aren’t into the app by tomorrow afternoon!

Best,
Jacqui

It’s still giving me an error message to “please resubmit image”

Hey Steve,

I’m sorry about that, I’m bringing this issue up at our support team meeting in a few minutes!

Best,
Jacqui

Hey Steve,

So it looks like we need a secondary document from you to confirm your address, as the address on your ID is different from the address you indicated as your home address. My colleague Saul is currently reaching out to you on our support portal with more information!

Best,
Jacqui

Hey Steve!

You should be all set now: please let me know if you run into any other issues!

Best,
Jacqui

Should I be trying to just login or sign up? It’s still asking me to submit documents in the app…

“Error 155522: At least one module is not in a valid status to verify documents. See Errors property for full list of error details”