Lack Of Support

For the better part of a month, my wife has been unable to activate her card. We have got no real explanation of the issue. They have sent new card, that doesn’t work. Chat sometimes is insufficient when the business needs to get handled. Chat is really terrible, they take days to respond back. I just can’t Rock with this anymore.

Hey there,

I am very sorry to hear that, and thank you for giving us a heads up. I just replied to your ticket in intercom, but one of your cards should be ready to go. I apologize very much for any stress or trouble this has caused you! Feel free respond on here or via intercom, whichever is easiest.

Best,
Jacqui

Can u please unfreeze my account I verified my identity and they still telling me they ain’t go offer me no more services why I don’t know but it’s going on a month of them not responding to my e-mails and chat text in the app I really a lot behind on important stuff and will love your help because they ain’t trying to send my funds back or nothing

Hey Kenneth,

I am very sorry that you are having such a negative experience. I just followed up with our support team members who were assisting you. Please let me know if you don’t hear back by tomorrow!

Best,
Jacqui