Last Cash to Custom repeated twice on log in

I logged into Envel today and it seems that simple act copied my last Cash to Custom from Friday two times. I have auto pilot turned off.

Hey there!

Thank you for the heads up. Just to clarify, you ONLY made this transaction on Friday, not once on Friday and once today, correct?

Best,
Jacqui

Correct.

After logging in instead of displaying the Cash Available it showed my Apple Card account for a second and then corrected to the red Cash Available. (Which was now less then what it was suppose to be)

I checked my Apple Card account to see the Friday transaction had repeated twice upon my logging in. Really weird.

1 Like

Hey there,

Thank you for the additional information! This duplicate transaction isn’t reflected in your account balance, correct? And has this happened before? If you click on the various transactions, do they show up as completed or pending? Its possible that only one was completed while the other is pending. Two equal transactions on the same day is normal, as one reflects a withdrawal from one account (Cash) while the other reflects a deposit into another account (Custom). Let me know if this doesn’t make sense!

Best,
Jacqui

Yes it did move the money twice on Sunday right when I logged into Envel. That account was suppose to be at $0.00 but it had $17.14 in it. (8.57x2=17.14) It moved it from the Cash Envelope to a Custom Envelope (the same one as Friday).

All three say completed; no pending.

No I don’t think it has ever happened before.

Yes what you explained makes sense. The issue is I only moved 8.57 once on Friday. The two Sunday transactions that happened once I logged in I did not do. After seeing my Custom Envelope in place of the Daily Spending graphic I checked out my accounts and saw my Cash Envelope was lower then what I left it and that my Custom Envelope had money in it that shouldn’t of been there. I had already moved and paid that bill.

Hey there,

Thanks! When you click on your Custom envelope, do you see three transactions or just the one? And does your balance reflect one deposit of $8.57 or 3? This sounds like it could be a bug, and in any case I will definitely want to log to our technical team!

Best,
Jacqui

I included a screen shot. It’s three separate deposits/transactions.

Thank you! This looks like a bug, I will log to our engineering team. Are the three transactions reflected in your account balance?

Best,
Jacqui

The money being moved between Cash to Custom was logged three times. The withdrawal of the money only happened once so I moved the extra money back to Cash.

Thank you! I just wanted to make sure that this was just a bug and that you didn’t order any money!