Locked out of app

I got locked out the app

1 Like

Have you tried to reset your passcode

@jacqueline is it possible to get in while being locked out the app

An welcome my friend, I’m Gary another Envel user here :love_you_gesture:t5:

1 Like

I changed my number and I can’t get in contact with anybody on support

Ahhh ok I’ve already tagged one of the team members who should check in hopefully soon to better assist you or others

@Envel

1 Like

Hey Jeremy,

Welcome to our forum and community, we are very excited to have you as a user! I’ m sorry that you are having trouble accessing your account. I’m not seeing any open conversations on support: did you use a different email than the email associated with your community forum account? If you let me know the email associated with your ticket I will flag this to the support team as high priority! And thank you @Gary_Miles for tagging our team account, someone should see this first thing tomorrow morning!

Best,
Jacqui

Ijhinton2@gmail.com or jeremyhinton12345@gmail.com

@jacqueline have you talked to customer support yet for me

On the support call now!

My colleague is sending you a link via gmail to verify your account so you can get back in! Let me know if you have any issues.

Best,
Jacqui

I still haven’t received a email yet

Check the important or spam email for support by Envel for any new updates… If not look thru your Email refresh it an look thru promotions or All mail

1 Like

Ok, I am following up with the support team! I apologize for the wait

You should have received a link to Jumio!

No did they send it to ijhinton2@gmail.com

@jacqueline no I haven’t got anything yet

They sent it to whichever email is associated with your account! I followed up with them again just to confirm

Hey Jeremy,

I just got an update, our technical team is working on resolving this right now!

Best,
Jacqui

Hey Jeremy,

Your phone number has been updated to the phone number you provided. You should be all set to go, but lmk if you are still having issues!

Best,
Jacqui

I’m locked out of my account my number changed and no one has reached out to fix into its ridculous

Hey Theresa,

I’m so sorry about that! Would you mind messaging me the email associated with your account? I checked for any accounts associated with the email you provided to sign up for this forum, but am not seeing anything.

You can message me by clicking on my picture, and then ‘Message’! I will do my very best to get this resolved ASAP.

Cheers,
Jacqui