Maximizing Benefits of Envel AI while still utilizing my main bank account

Hi all,

I’m new to Envel and trying to optimize how I utilize the app so that I not only get the most use of it’s AI, but also make it as streamlined and easy to use as possible without having to move from my main bank account to Envel 100%.

Right now, I have my paychecks going to my main bank account, but I’d really like to have Envel’s AI analyze all of my spending and bills, while not having to relink all of my automatic bill pays to my Envel account. What would be the best way to do this?

Also, is there a way to do auto-transfers into Envel from my main account weekly or do I have to do these transfers manually?

Thanks,
Anthony

1 Like

Hey Anthony,

Welcome to our forum!

To answer your question: you can link your Envel account to PayPal or Venmo if you have either and auto pay your bills that way. That is what I use, and that is what most users have found the simplest!

On of our most common requests, and something that is high up on our roadmap, is a feature to Simple’s Bills, where you could input all of your different bills and due dates and have Envel automatically pay them all. So we would love to here if you have other thoughts on this feature!

I would recommend direct deposit, that way you don’t have to manually transfer each time!

Let us know if you have any other feedback or questions, thrilled to have you on board!

Cheers,
Jacqui

You could use something like https://astra.finance/ to do a scheduled transfer from your main account.

1 Like