Monthly transactions

The monthly transactions tab is only showing daily transactions and then disappears the next day.

Hey Katie,

Welcome to our forum! We are super excited to have you on board.

I’m sorry that you are having issues: would you mind sharing a screenshot of what you are seeing? I just checked my transactions tab and everything looks fine. Make sure you have the most recent updates. Is your ‘Time Machine’ feature working alright?

Best,
Jacqui

This is what it looks like. There were transactions the past several days but now it’s showing nothing for April. I updated yesterday to the most recent version.

Thanks,
Katie

Hey Katie,

What happens when you turn autopilot on and off? This can sometimes help with issues like this. Also, are there any transactions showing for March? What about if you look in your envelopes?

Best,
Jacqui

Hi Jacqui,

Nothing shows up when I toggle autopilot on and off. Also I just joined in April so I don’t have any March transactions to compare it to. It’s not a huge issue for me at the moment since I’m still in the process of switching over from Simple, but it was something I noticed and thought I should bring to your attention. I know I didn’t have any transactions for today but the ones from the last few days have disappeared.

Thanks,
Katie

Hey Katie,

Thank you for the follow up! Do you know if those transactions are reflected in your envelope balances? This sounds like a bug that I will log to our engineers, but it shouldn’t impact your account balance. Please keep me posted though and let me know if this continues to be an issue!

Best,
Jacqui

Yes I can see transactions in the envelopes!

1 Like