Need help contacting customer support

Got signed out of app need help contacting support

Hey Jeremy,

You can email support@envel.ai!

Best,
Jacqui

Hello I need help as well … I think I speak for everybody when I say We definitely need access to customer support directly in the app or a phone number … How are we supposed to handle issues that we need help with at that mome nt?.. Instead we have to wait days , even longer for a reply…

But I need help bc I had a transfer from my cash envelope debited then immediately credited back to my envelope because there were not enough funds in my cash envelope… my Envelope is still showing a negative amount when it shouldn’t be because the transfer was returned … Why is this ???

Hey Mario,

Thank you for bringing this up. I attended a few support calls this week, and they are planning to implement 7 day support very soon! As we grow as a company and raise more funds, a top priority is to continue to expand our support team. I apologize sincerely for the wait times, and have just flagged your ticket to a support team member. You are always welcome to post on here, and I also recommend joining our discord channel: we have a support channel that our team checks up on quite frequently, and a lot of times other users jump in with solutions! Please let me know if you don’t get assistance by the end of the day.

Best,
Jacqui