No help from customer service for 2 weeks

Worst Case SCENARIO BANK!!! I’ve been asking for help for 2 weeks and nothing!

2 Likes

@Morgan I understand your frustration. I was in the same place not long ago. I’m not with the company. I’m just a guy who decided to stick around despite the lack of support I got when initially trying to get going with my account.

Have you since gotten any response or resolution with your issue?

1 Like

Good day @Morgan,

I apologize for the inconvenience. I’m currently investigating all the ways we need to improve our communication in Support and also any reason that may prevent good users from using their Envel account or Visa card. For us, trust is currently the highest priority and our whole team is currently focused on this.

In your particular example, I would like to ask a few questions to help you and also help prevent future cases. I’ll reply to your original support question.

Many thanks,

Diederik - Co Founder at Envel

1 Like

Zero response to multiple customer service requests. Can’t even register because address selection doesn’t work. Not sure I even want to register anymore given nonexistent customer service.

Hey Buck,

I’m sorry that you are having issues. I can bring this up at our daly support team meeting in an hour. How far a long in the onboarding process were you able to get? And what error message popped up?

I am seeing that you tried to create an account a few months ago, which could explain the issues you are experiencing. Let me know if you are still interested in creating an account!

Best,
Jacqui

i still have had NO HELP
no acess to my money at all ELENOR or whoever they dont do anything all they say is they will send an email. i have no card since before Thanksgiving and it looks like Christmas as well. My paychecks deposit to this acct. WHAT A JOKE.

1 Like

Hey all of of the people that are suffering with no help from ENVEL please document time and who you speak to every day and time. make sure you ask. Its important.

1 Like

oh and im still waiting [

Diederik](Profile - Diederik - Envel Community)Envel Team

you were suppose to help me!! what happened???
you forgot!! ?? or you dont care, and u messaged me i didnt even come to you,
and now that i see you, and i looked, u have a virtual card and this whole time i havent had one! you couldve offered myself,
Volino87, Memphis as well???

1 Like

Hey Mario,

Our technical team is investigating this and will reply to you when we have insight.

Best,
Jacqui

Hey Mario
im so sorry that your going through this i have a family as well and no thanksgiving because of this and looks like christmas too, i call Elenor everyday! all she does is say she will send an email to “escalate the situation” and to go to the app, HA and they say exactly the same thing this guy said they are going to take days to do nothing at all. dont wait, change your bank close ur acct ill give u my info u can be on the lawsuit.

Hey Mario,

Our support team is meeting with you in a few minutes to clear this up.

Best,
Jacqui

Hey Morgan,

I’m very sorry that you had a negative experience. I’ve followed up with multiple members of our support team. Please let me know if you don’t receive a response by Monday.

Best,
Jacqui

You all don’t say anything or do anything send an email like really? I want to talk to a person about my account something is wrong !!! Hello!! I went through Thanksgiving and now Christmas with no money because I let u know about charges that weren’t mine. Now my paychecks r still being deposited into the account, and I’m not able to pay my rent, or bills, car payment, i paid my American express bill with my checking account and u guys denied that so now I can’t use that card, u have completely ignored me for over a month. U sent me a card after 6 weeks I was so happy I thought I was going to cry, I told my landlord I’ll would have her money she’s been waiting 18 days, and I go to use it my card is locked. I am so upset.

Hey Morgan,

Please send me the email associated with your account and I can investigate immediately.

Best,
Jacqui

Hey Mario,

Thank you very much for your note: I’ve passed it on to all the support team members who assisted you, and we all really appreciate it!

We understand how stressful it can be to have issues accessing your money, and are always more than happy to work directly with you to make sure we get issues resolved. I’m sure it goes without saying, but please let us know if you run into any other issues, and we will get on them right away.

All the best,
Jacqui

Hey! My account has been frozen and now my money is disappearing when I log into the app. Please help! Your “customer support” keeps blowing me off and saying nothing is wrong. I can’t even pay my mortgage right now!

Hi Chris,

Diederik here, I just sent you an email. Our whole team is looking into your isse.

Hello my name is loriann i order a new card and i received my new card but now I cannot activate it on my mobile app what do i do now