No transactions after the 5th of September

This has had me worried over the past few days. I had gotten used to receiving my paycheck on Tuesdays (awesome feature), however, it didn’t happen this week. I shrugged it off, since I was used to getting my paycheck on Thursdays before that. The next red flag, was when I asked my fiance to send me her half of the rent. She went to send it, I watched her do it. There was no transaction for it shown. It appeared as though the money was transferred, but there was no record of it. I know that some expenses have come out of my bills envelope, but there are no transactions to show what, and when. I noticed in another thread for a separate issue, that was resolved, a couple other people posted are experiencing a similar issue to this one. I have the latest version of the app, and have autopilot turned on. I know that it can get a bit confusing, but I have more or less learned the quirks of the autopilot. This issue does not seem to be related to that. Which leads me to why I am posting this, Thursday has rolled around, and there is still no transaction data for income, or outgoing.

Hey Michael,

Welcome to our community forum, I am so sorry that you are having issues.

We are aware of an issue with our banking partner where they are not sending us transaction data: this has been happening to several other users and we’ve escalated this to our banking partner as a top priority. We hope to have a resolution by today, and this is also a top priority for our support team.

Just to confirm, the payments you make are indeed going through, and the envelope balances reflect this? If not, then there is another issue going on in addition to the missing transactions.

Best,
Jacqui

is this affecting Card Link? I used card link last night and I THINK the money wasnt moved back to bills. my cash is showing a large amount while my Bills is in the negative.

Hey there,

The missing transactions was just resolved, so please let us know if you are still missing transactions!

Best,
Jacqui

I used my card this morning to test it out, that transaction is still missing, however my paycheck showed up in transactions 2 hours ago

Also, to answer the earlier question, the envelope balance did update, it was just the transaction data that was missing

Hey there! Users are reporting that this is resolved now, any luck?

Transactions have starting appearing, I believe most of them are there, with the exception of the one from this morning. Thanks for the insight on this matter, I thought I was losing my mind for a second there lol

1 Like

Hey Michael,

Not at all, several other folks were experiencing this! Please let me know if the transaction still isn’t here today, and if this happens again in the future!

Best,
Jacqui