Not able to see any transaction or see my money at all

I’m not getting much a response regarding this, but I’m certain that whatever is happening is through the backend side of my bank acct.

I got a direct deposit Friday of last week. I can see that it deposited, but I can’t see my money AT ALL.

None of my transactions from when I used my debit card is reflecting at all. I can’t tell how much I have to even use

Is this happening to anyone else? If so, what did you do?

If it makes a difference, I am in manual mode. I’ve gotten a direct deposit before and have received all my money from Zelle, but now I can’t.

Hey there,

I am sorry you are having issues! I just checked with our team, and we can see your deposit from last Friday on our end, as well as your transactions.

I am curious, if you log out and log back in (also make sure the app is updated), are your funds updating? They are definitely there, and we are so sorry that you haven’t even able to see them!

Best,
Jacqui

I just signed out and signed back in. I’m still not able to see anything. I recently updated the app when the update rolled out & when I did, I stopped seeing all my transactions

Hey there,

I’m very sorry that you are still having issues. I flagged this to the team members who had been looking into this earlier and confirmed that we are seeing your most recent deposits and funds. I will keep you posted on their response! Do you happen to have any tickets open? Happy to check up on them for you.

Best,
Jacqui

I currently do not have a ticket open.

Hey there! I just checked with our head engineer, and he said to log out and retry: your account should reset to show the accurate transactions and amounts. Let me know if you are still having issues.

Best,
Jacqui

Unfortunately it did not.

There are SO many missing transactions here. And the amount reflecting in my account is in the negative right now, which, I feel like shouldn’t be a case.

Edited this again to say, I really appreciate you helping me look into it.

Apologies for the inconvenience! Thanks for getting back to us! I have logged this with the dev team and will get back to you with an update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there,

Thank you for the update. I currently spoke with our head of engineering, and I am opening up a ticket for you so that he can look into this ASAP.

Best,
Jacqui

I have absolutely the same issue.
I do not see any transactions aside from deposits. However, the account balance looks correct.

Hey Max,

Welcome to our forum! We are super excited to have you on board.

You should be able to view the transactions in the envelopes, when you click on them. Are they showing up there?

Best,
Jacqui

No, only deposit and cash transfer between envelopes.

What I did:

1. Create a new envelope, “Investments.”
  2. Deposited $1000 and wait for it to settle
  3. Transfer cash from “Cash” to “Investments.”
  4. Enable “Investments” envelope for a Debit card
  5. Made two payments ($259 and $250) with debit card (with reenabling “Investment” envelop for debit card)
  6. Both transaction was visible in the transactions tab and the envelope list, as pending
  7. Did check today, no transaction visible (except initial deposit and cash transfer).
  8. The “Cash” balance: $491

Hey Max,

Thank you! So is the issue that the transactions you mentioned in #6 disappeared the next day? I apologize if I’m misunderstanding!

Best,
Jacqui

Yes. The transactions that were present in step 6 disappeared after some time (not sure that it happened the next day, but few days after they wasn’t there)

Thank you! You are not the only one who reported this issue, I am flagging it to our dev team as top priority!

Hi. I the issue fixed? I still do not see my transaction history. I can see only my deposit.

Hey Maxim,

Are you on the latest version of the app? Make sure to update if not, as we have implemented a ton of bug fixes!

Are you able to see your transactions when you click on specific envelopes? You should be able to view them there as well.

Best,
Jacqui