Not seeing refunds in Envel

I returned a product Thursday and was expecting a refund, however the app never showed it. My balance did go up today so I know it must have posted to my account, but idk if credits or refunds are being split up into the different envelopes or what? But for a refund on any transaction history anywhere—it typically shows +19.99 or something…

Hey Julius!

Was this a purchase that you made via card, or routing/account number? And which envelope was it made from? I assume you checked the Transactions page, in addition to your envelopes, and still aren’t seeing it anywhere?

Best,
Jacqui

It was made with card and linked to my cash envelope.

And I am not seeing anything in transactions page which is where I’ve been checking it.

Hey Julius,

Thank you! Are you seeing anything in your Cash envelope? Either a separate transaction for the refund, or, if you scroll back to when you made the purchase, something indicating the transaction was cancelled or refunded?

Best,
Jacqui

I reviewed that envelope and I just see the original purchase. There is no indication that it was cancelled or refunded so idk where that money went.

Ok! I’ll open a ticket for you if you haven’t already. How much was the refund you are expecting to see?

Best,
Jacqui