Notifications

Good morning. I posted this in my app and it was replied to, but I thought I’d bring it here, too, so other members can chime in if they wanted.

But in regards to notifications I personally would like to get any envelope transaction notification and not just when I spend out of the Cash envelope. Right now I have to guess and constantly login to see if something was paid, if a debit went thru, etc. A notification from that envelope would solve that.

Hey Adam,

Thank you very much for the feedback! You should be getting notifications whenever you make a purchase through the app (regardless of the envelope). Has this not been the case, and if so for which envelope(s)?

Best,
Jacqui

I only get notified about the cash envelope. I “never know” when any other (manual) envelope has a transaction until I look for it.

Hey Adam,

Thank you for the information. Do you get notified about other autonomous envelopes? Is it just the manual envelopes that appears to be missing notifications?

Best,
Jacqui

I only use Cash. Bills is just a temp envelope until I divvy up into my envelopes.

Ah ok, thank you for clarifying! I will bring this up