OAuth signups are broken

I tried to signup with GitHub, Google, Twitter, and finally Discord. All of them were broken, I didn’t try facebook because…who has a facebook account in 2021??

Using firefox, whatever the latest is.

1 Like

Thanks! Let me have a look into my gears @shughes.uk

1 Like

Just wanted to say, I tried to join today using any of the OAuths as well, went to make a post about how it’s all broke but searched first. That’s just a little scary signing up for a bank, only getting 1 of 3 verification codes, then the forum signups all being broke lol. Still giving you guys a shot, but tech stuff like that is worrying. If you need a remote dev who’s worked on all this stuff… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi Xan,

Thank you for your note, and I am sorry you are having issues! Did you reach out to support@envel.ai, and were they able to help you? If not I can prioritize this to them ASAP!

We appreciate your feedback, and would love to have you at our AMA this week: Envel AMA Postponed to 2/18, 8am EST

We also plan to host additional focus groups in the future, and it sounds like you have a lot of valuable experience! I do believe we are hiring developers, more info here: https://www.envel.ai/jobs/Cape%20Town%20Development%20Office%20(SA)/Senior%20Software%20Engineer/

And please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any other issues or feedback!

Best,
Jacqui