Owner Card Update!

2 Likes

So it was over 250? I was under the impression it was 250 and up? :frowning:

That’s correct! It’s $250,- and up.

1 Like

Any updates from on this? I still don’t have my new card?

Hey there!

I apologize sincerely for the delay: our team is testing out the order cards today, and I just got an update that it should be a matter of days for the owner cards. The feature that we need to test is the in-app ordering feature (specifically for investors). I am very sorry for the delay, and we appreciate your patience!

Best,
Jacqui

1 Like

No worries just wanted to make sure it didn’t get lost in the mail. Thanks for the update :slight_smile:

Hey there,

I hope you had an awesome weekend! Check your app (make sure you have the latest updates)…you should see the option to order your card in the notifications!

Thank you so much for your patience, we apologize for the delay and are thrilled to have you as a user and investor :star_struck:

Cheers,
Jacqui

Oh sweet! Thanks! One question if I’m reading it correctly when I order my card I can’t use my current card?

Never mind I totally read that wrong lol. Thanks again

No worries! You can use your current card until you activate your new one once it arrives in the mail!

So yesterday I got a notification on my phone that there was a problem with my card. Then today I get another notification that she’s my owner card is delayed in transit snd a new one will be ordered via FedEx. I don’t see where I can reply to these notifications? Or is that by design?

That’s correct! My apologies, there was an issue on our card issuer’s end. You should get yours by next week!

Best,
Jacqui

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks :+1: I truly appreciate you guys and gals :slight_smile:

1 Like

Owner card has been recieved!
Thank you …

Please re-open another launch on wefunder.com and as a community we can take the entire business/ platform to the next level!

Everyone wins!

1 Like

Thanks friend! We truly and sincerely appreciate your patience through all these owner card hurdles.

Cheers,
Jacqui + the Envel Team

Hey Perry,

Woohoo! Let us know if you have any issues activating!

And we are definitely considering it though I can’t guarantee anything, I will definitely convey your request to our finance team!

Cheers,
Jacqui

Owner card is activated! Lol

1 Like

Woohoo! We’re so glad to finally get it to you!

Hey Jacqueline, had a little snag today. I tried to use my new owner card and the pin didn’t work? I checked the app just now and when I tried to view the pin a white plank page came up. I then changed the pin and now it’s showing up so I’ll give it a go tomorrow and see how it goes.

Hey there!

I’m so sorry to hear that. Another user had this issue and our technical team was able to get it resolved. I am logging a ticket for you right now!

Best,
Jacqui