Owner Cards have Arrived!

Hey friends!

The title says it all! Owner cards are here, and you can order yours in the notification section of the app if you invested $250 or more on our Wefunder campaign.

We know that this took longer than expected, and want to thank each and every one of you for your patience. We really value and appreciate you all as users!

Bonus points for taking a picture of yourself with your new Owner Card once it arrives.

Cheers,
Jacqui + the Envel team

Awesome!
Now let’s Re-Open the champaign on wefunder.com and let’s take this virtual bank to the next level !
Not only can the bank be AI driven ,it can be owned by the community!

This is a win- win !

Be safe !

Damn I’ve missed this opportunity :upside_down_face:

Hey Perry,

Welcome to our forum, we are super excited to have you on board! Feel free to give us suggestions or feedback about the app anytime, as well as ask any questions!

We were considering doing another round at one point, and still may in the future, but no guarantees. I will absolutely convey your feedback to our finance team though!

Cheers,
Jacqui

Hey Moncef,

I’m so sorry about that! We didn’t have as far a reach back when we opened the campaign, but we will absolutely keep you posted on any future opportunities! As with our investors, we do highly value your feedback and suggestions for the Envel app if you have any!

Best,
Jacqui

1 Like

I’d love this opportunity as well!!!

1 Like

Hey Melissa,

This particular funding round has closed, but we are considering doing another one in the future! We will definitely keep you posted!

Best,
Jacqui