Paycheck from 2 weeks ago still pending, never split

I get paid bi-weekly. My paycheck from 2 weeks ago is still showing up as pending and was never split by the AI. If I look at the deposit details for July, I’m only showing 1 deposit when there should be 2. Today’s paycheck got the AI split. Probably just a glitch, but definitely weird.

Hey Coley! I’m sorry about that. Are the funds from that paycheck missing in your envelope balances? Something that helps in these cases is toggling the AI on and off or off and on. This can often free funds stuck in the income account. Let me know if that doesn’t work!

The funds have been available the whole time, but they just don’t show up as a deposit for the month of July and the AI didn’t split it. I ended up manually moving money to my Emergency and Vault envelopes since the AI didn’t do it 2 weeks ago.

I’m reluctant to turn the AI off and on again because when it recalibrates it never puts as much in Emergency as I would like it to. I want to keep more in there than it thinks I should have in there.

Hey Coley,

Thank you so much for the update! This sounds like a bug that our tech team has now fixed. Please let us know if this happens again in the future!

Best,
Jacqui

I had this happen to me for the first time after months of being on Envel. I was paid on Friday of last week and it is still showing as pending today. Luckily I have still been able to spend the money but i had to manually move it to my folders so my Bills would spend.

Hey there,

I’m glad you were able to spent the funds, and please let us know if this happens again!

Best,
Jacqui

will it ever move out of pending? i also see two pending deposits like in the screenshots above.

Hey there,

They should definitely not still be pending! Which of your transactions are, and what dates are they from? Feel free to PM me!

Best,
Jacqui

Mine still say pending too. The same ones as my first screenshot.

1 Like

Hey Coley,

I’m so sorry about that! Is this the paycheck you received 3+ weeks ago, or is this your most recent paycheck (or both?). If you message me the transaction numbers, which you can find by clicking on the individual transactions and scrolling down, (and message me by clicking on my profile picture and selecting ‘Message’), I will open a support ticket for you immediately!

Also, do you have access to these funds, or are they still truly pending?

Best,
Jacqui