PayPal Refund not showing up

On November 10th, I was issued a refund from a company I do business with. Because I used PayPal to make the purchase and PayPal was linked to my Envel card, that is where the refund was sent.

I can see the transaction details in PayPal but there is NOTHING showing in Envel. Where is my money? If PayPal sent it to my debit card, shouldn’t it show up immediately?

Hey Jon,

I’m sorry about this! Sometimes we’ve seen refunds take a little while to process. Which envelope was the payment made from? And were you using Cardlink?

If you go the the original transaction that was refunded, what are you seeing?

Best,
Jacqui

It was my cash envelope.

Is there a way to search my transaction history on Envel? Is it possible to view transactions from seven months ago?

Hey Jon,

On your Transactions Tab (second from right on the bottom), you should see a ‘Search transactions’ bar at the top! Make sure you have the most recent version of the app.

If you go to Settings (far right tab on the bottom) and select ‘Documents’, you should see the option to download statements from the last month, last 6 months, or last 12 months. Would you like the ability to download specific months?

Best,
Jacqui