Please fix this - this is unacceptable

So direct transfer can support more than $1500 at a time? Unfortunately we need to transfer $3300 every month in the same day. Doing smaller transfers over three days doesn’t work for us.

Hey there,

This shouldn’t be the case if you are the owner of the envelope: are you able to transfer more than $1500?

Best,
Jacqui

I’m the owner of the Shared envelope, but there’s currently no need for me to put money into it. We have the Shared Envelope because he needs to send me $3300 all at once every month and there’s a $1500 limit on direct transfers. There shouldn’t be such a low limit in Shared Envelop transfers, right?

1 Like

Hey there,

Yes, unfortunately we contacted our banking partner and they confirmed that this is the limit. The two solutions I can think of (and I realize that none of them are ideal) are to 1) have him send you the $3300 over two days or 2) make him the owner of the shared envelope, and you send him funds as needed. I’m very sorry, as I know this is inconvenient.

Best,
Jacqui

What about asking the bank to lift the limit at the account level? I’m more than glad to provide our credit scores so they know we’re not doing shady stuff. It seems this could be a big problem for your higher income customers. I’m sure your bank would like to retain higher income customers, right? The more deposits, the better, no?

How will making him the owner change anything? Then I’ll just get hit with the same $1500 limit errors he’s been getting, right? $3300 has got to move somewhere.

Hey there,

I just chatted with Diederik, who said he spoke with you earlier today about the limits and our communications with our banking partner. My apologies, I misunderstood your situation: you are correct that you would also get hit with the same $1500 limit. For now unfortunately the only solution is to send the funds over two days, but we are working with our banking partner to change that!

Best,
Jacqui

1 Like