Proposing New Ideas

I can’t find a way to deposit a check in order to fund my account , in case I haven’t missed it, I believe it would be nice to have that option

1 Like

Hey there,

Welcome to our forum! We are excited to have you on board. I assume you are referring to mobile checks: you can currently set up direct deposit very easily. Mobile check deposits have been a commonly requested feature, and I will add your vote to our list! Additionally, I will keep this forum updated with our progress and plans on upcoming features. Check out our most recent update here: Envel update - #19 by Diederik

All the best, and feel free to let us know if you have any other suggestions, questions, or feedback!

Cheers,
Jacqui + the Envel team

The check deposit would be really nice to have. If I did not have another bank to deposit my check I would be sol. Like my direct depot they have to print a check one month so they can “test” the account. So I have to pick up my check and deposit it into simple one last time. I’m going of on a rant but yeah check deposit would be cool lol. So pump from me for check deposit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback, this definitely reflects what other users, particularly those coming from Simple, have requested. I think paper checks are more common among our users than we expected, especially since we were initially targeting primarily Gen Z’s.

I personally hate checks but sometimes you get them LOL.

1 Like

I feel like eventually these will get phased out…I’m hoping at least. I still get them sometimes and they can be a pain to deposit, sometimes I even have to walk down to the bank :disappointed: