Referral Program is Coming! And we need YOUR help

Hi friends,

We are super excited to let you know that our referral program is very close to being live (ETA this weekend in app stores!). We were wondering if we could pick your brains about our communication strategy.

We are trying to figure out the best text for when users share the referral link on facebook, twitter, via text message, etc. For example, one of our ideas was " Hey friends! Signup for Envel today to get $10 and manage your money beautifully."

Let’s say you were trying to convince your friends to download Envel: what would you say to them? It has to be short and punchy (people have short attention spans these days). What text would help this referral program promotion stand out from all others? Let us know what you think!

Cheers,
Jacqui

2 Likes

I just started using a banking app called Envel to better manage my money. They’re doing a promotion where get $10 for signing up. Check it out:

^
It’s missing a little urgency but it’s direct and to the point. No one wants to spam their friends or contacts some bs. But we do like sharing things we’ve found useful.

Also I probably wouldn’t recommend it for such a low commission. $50 at least. But that’s just me.

1 Like

Hey Omari,

Welcome to our forum, we are super excited to have you on board! And thank you so much for your suggestion, I like that a lot and am running it by our team. While we would love to give $50 (I argued for $20), we are still relatively young as a company and have a limited budget to work with…for now. As we continue to fundraise, we could definitely look at increasing the incentive!

If you have any other questions, comments, or feedback about the app, feel free to post on here anytime.

Best,
Jacqui

I like it pretty much as is. But, if you want more ideas, something like… “Hello friends, join me on Envel bank to get a $10 bonus and manage your money magically.”

1 Like

Hey John,

Thank you, I like that a lot!

Cheers,
Jacqui

1 Like

Wasn’t nothing much. Just took what you said and reworded it a bit.

1 Like

Manage your money with ease. Try Envel with a $10 bonus for opening an account!

And providing individual referral links.

1 Like

Is this up and running? I signed up and not seeing anything yet.

Hey Melissa,

Welcome to our forum, we are super excited to have you! We are still putting the finishing touches on the referral program, but plan to release it within the next few weeks. We may run a testing round next week, so if you are interested please DM me your email!

Cheers,
Jacqui

Hey Karen,

Welcome to our forum, we are super excited to have you on board! I love this message, and will share it with our development team!

Best,
Jacqui

Id love to be included in the next test round of referrals. I dont know how to dm so my email is klynnspence77@gmail.com

Awesome, just added you to the list!

1 Like