Roadmap 🤟🏾

Thought this was interesting to talk about knowing envel is still new an a working progress, can’t wait for premium services to be featured going forward to 2022 :grinning:

1 Like

Hey Gary,

Thank you for sharing this! Of course there are a lot of other features not mentioned here, but we are also super excited to roll out our premium service.

Cheers,
Jacqui

Jacqui,

Hey if you don’t mind I would like to know more info about the premium service…

1 Like

Hey Gary!

Unfortunately the premium services will likely not be available until 2022, but I believe we were thinking of a monthly fee of ~10 dollars, with added services that includes tailored spending guidance and recommendations for building wealth, as well as potentially investment services. I asked our product team and they didn’t have a lot of detail because they are currently prioritizing improving the basic app functionalities for everyone.

I’m sorry I don’t have more information, but I will definitely keep this forum posted once we do!

Best,
Jacqui

1 Like

Awesome, thank you for that an will look forward to hear more news on the app… Have y’all thought about $8 instead of $10 just curious

Investing service? Something like Acorns :smiley:?

2 Likes

Or crypto lol :grin: who knows what’s in store for Envel

2 Likes

Unfortunately I am not allowed to disclose details atm, but both you and @Gary_Miles have the right idea! :wink:

1 Like